01 02 03 On The Way With Analogs: On The Way With Analogs #023 : Five Point Momentous ! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

On The Way With Analogs #023 : Five Point Momentous !

34

Five point momentous, doesn't it sound like Harry Potter charm. Wow, that's impressive. {self appraisal clap}. Still, it sounds like that. Wonder, what its impact would be? Scroll down. And, the best part is, you don't have to use wand for it.


Hello my dear friends, today I am writing after way long time. [just after 24 hours. LOL]. Trust me, I missed writing. But sometimes, its like you want to do something, or any activity that you like or love doing (just like writing or reading in my case), but the push, that sub-conscious motivation is missing. I don’t know is it because of sensitivity not in teeth but in emotional way or something else! Even I faced the similar situation, but the good thing is that my sub- conscious has accelerate and I am back on the road !!!!!


Soooo I am here with on my way with analog




In the past few months I came across many people and I gained lot of things from them. I will mention five of them. Simple but of utmost importance. If we inculcate these enchantments into our life,  imagine where will we head to, may be towards the zenith of success.



1) Be positive. This is not anything new. But add on from my side is that not all people around you will be positive. So, strive to be positive. Don't get trapped in the negative talks. In fact, I too do this .But, the main thing is to immediately bounce back ! Change your thoughts. Keep a smile and forgive them.



               

2) Don’t waste time . Here I don't mean that you kill time but don’t get indulged in something unproductive. In other words, don’t drain out energy in something which is not defined. Example : we see garbage news (running 24 hours on television) with endless garbage discussions which results into nothing. So, just chuck it. Actually, recycle it. Watch intellectual. Its sexy to be intellectual. To have a brain before using your brain. LOL !


#onthewayeithanalogs first its #necessary to have a #brain to #use your #brain #koishak! #quoteoftheday #thursdayfunday #ThunderUp #LifeIsOn
— shruti mathur (@shruti_ontheway) January 28, 2016

                  


3) Be spontaneous. One thing I found very interesting and that is *their is thin line difference between having a routine and being monotonous. Spontaneous activities keeps you lively and energetic. For example: after a long day at work, you are on two hour long drive back to home. On the way, you see an ice-cream parlor and your mind takes you to your favorite ice cream. You see the spring of memories trickling through your mind to your mouth. Just, park up your car and relive those moments and  memories ! SIMPLE ISN”T IT ! Its awesome .


                  


4) Be generous. I don’t know if every one of us believe in this or not. But, I feel very light and good when I give a helping hand to someone or greet some random person. Say thank you to people. These things make me feel good about myself. Be grateful to the ticket counter person, to the bus driver. Say, sorry wherever you can. Its no out of routine thing. It should come natural. What say guys !

               


5) Synchronize with nature. I am a morning persons as well as night person. It really doesn’t mean that I have characteristics of an owl. The fact is my biological clock is set up for waking up early. Also, I can manage to stay till late night if necessary. Morning time I spend just with myself. See sun rising, birds chirping and plants moving with the wind. Walk down in park, exercise. And then I get back to my schedule. TRUST me, this makes me more energetic. I generally tend to hear from my friends that they just cannot wake up early and if they do , then they remain sleepy all day. I think its more of mind game . Just, win over your laziness. :)

                     


Try inculcating these 5 points and you will see change around you and within you.



I will be back with more experiences sooner.
If you have more pointers to share, do tell us. We would love to learn and view life from your amazing perspectives.
Till then, keep rising and shining .

Tada

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38