01 02 03 On The Way With Analogs: Happiness is everywhere....You Just Have To BE !!! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Happiness is everywhere....You Just Have To BE !!!

34
Hello all ! I am happy ! Literally very much. After very long, I am going back to my hometown and I am like ultra - exited. My mind has already planned the coming week. Wow !
Today's post is precisely about happiness. Nothing new. Right ! Simply, being happy. Shall we see !
We shall ...............

Memoir from the past.

It was May,2014. In Delhi, India its burning hot…almost 40 to 45 degree temperature. Imagine giving examinations…. that too in noon…pheww. We did. I was in my post graduation, end of second semester. After, each examination one of my friend used to drop us remaining three to nearest metro station so that we can travel according to our route !
IT was our first exam, me and my friends after finishing the exam, badly tired (as if over came a war - by the way it was)  got into the car…. letting out the frustration levels generated from exam over everything ! Going blah blah blah …. pathetic ….. worst ….. exam……heat….. on the AC.....on the music…..tired…..blah….i think i will clear the exams…..blah….want to sleep and on n on…criticizing everything that happened to what is going to happen ! Now, I don't. Seriously speaking. I put my efforts to not do so. But that time, yes !

At one red light stop, in between all the chatting I looked down on the footpath - their was one family occupying the pavement under the tree.They had torn clothes, nothing to cover their feet and shabby, looking weak.






They were laughing and going around merry about something which might have been amusing to them!!! Instantly my mind went like- what the hell ! See they have nothing to do in life accept laughing. As the red light turned green….change of view through the window suddenly brought my mind to - they have nothing still they get time to laugh and enjoy !
That turn brought a sudden wiser splash within me and made me realize...... that only problem or fuss happening around was just by me. That was a moment of self realization at peak. I found the hidden happiness within me that day.
I, including my friends and half of hell lot of people are at lot better hold of daily means and comfort still we waste our time criticizing people and situation around us ! And, guess what... if a person is indulge in such act then only actual problem is within you and what is needed to be sorted is just within you and by your ownself.
That day, my mind did the same and the best thing I did since then is to stick to that self. I still find turbulent situations and people with me but I guess my mind has learnt to sail through it peacefully.

Just, dump  away all mental garbage, and put a simple smile over it.
And, everything will come about fine.
Love to all


Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38